FULL SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGN
Forbes + Masters is a full-service Atlanta-based interior design team that specializes in curating the essence of you or your brand into custom-tailored residential and commercial spaces. We have a simple 4-Phase process, which allows our clients to sit back over the course of their project and trust our team to execute, while still maintaining approvals on overall budget and style.
PHASE 1 : INITIAL CONSULTATION
Here we align your space with your needs. This includes:
- Review your space and its potential
- Help clarify your style preferences
- Review your lifestyle-needs
- Introduce you to Forbes + Masters
- Design process overview
- Inventory of furniture and pieces to be integrated
- Site measurement
- Meet face-to-face to for a designer/client chemistry check
- Review tips for optimizing your Designer value
(Additional fees may apply if outside of Atlanta area. Design work will not be completed during this consultation time.)
PHASE 2 : DESIGN PRESENTATION
During the design phase, our clients give us the freedom to design within their budget and translate the findings from our consultation into a full design. This process, lasting several weeks, culminates a full personalized design plan for your space, complete with a digital presentation, inspired by you. Your design presentation will include:
- A MoodBoard to depict design style, direction, color scheme and inspiration.
- Loose 3D, computer rendering concepts for selected rooms. Renderings will not be photorealistic. Yet, they are provided to give you an idea of spatial relationships, scale, proportion and finishes.
- Material Samples
- Comprehensive Budget Spreadsheet
PHASE 3: PURCHASING AND CONSTRUCTION
The purchasing and installation phase of the project begins and the vision starts to become a reality. Your furnishings are being made, ordered, and delivered over the coming weeks or months. If you are renovating or building a new home, this is where construction is taking place.
PHASE 4: INSTALLATION
As the larger aspects of your project are installed, the final phase of Full Service Design is completing the space with the finishing details, such as artwork, area rugs, lighting, decor accents, pillows, window treatments, etc. Your dream space manifested, where you can now feel, touch, be inspired and
fall in love every day as your space is now what you always wanted it to be.
Whether you are a local or long distance client, the eDesign Service is a great option if you would like a professionally designed space, but prefer to implement the design plan on your own as your budget and timeframe allows.